• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

what the hell?

Started by Spooky, May 19, 2008, 09:02:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phyll33

Quote from: Saxon on July 16, 2008, 10:33:08 PM
Maybe he IS the accolyte! Remember Cam said it was him, maybe this is a really bad dream, and the dreamer is going to figure out how wrong it wall was, and that Sweets IS the 'bad guy'!!

I never thought it was going to be a dream ep, but now I'm hoping that is the case. The ads they are running show all of them. huh.

Hmmm, I haven't had a chance to see the ads. Just had all my company leave and am trying to catch
up on things. Were these ads from next season? I hope it is a dream sequence even though they have
been done to death. This whole episode just came across like a warped dream.

Spooky

This is NOT good news at all...  ??? :beatsme:

Quote"I have it on good authority that the final episode of Bones is a dream that Booth is having from his death bed. Fox has been in talks with Lou Diamond Phillips to replace David Boreanaz's Seeley Booth...."

http://tinyurl.com/2s4x6q
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Saxon

Quote from: Phyll33 on July 17, 2008, 08:56:51 AM
Quote from: Saxon on July 16, 2008, 10:33:08 PM
Maybe he IS the accolyte! Remember Cam said it was him, maybe this is a really bad dream, and the dreamer is going to figure out how wrong it wall was, and that Sweets IS the 'bad guy'!!

I never thought it was going to be a dream ep, but now I'm hoping that is the case. The ads they are running show all of them. huh.

Hmmm, I haven't had a chance to see the ads. Just had all my company leave and am trying to catch
up on things. Were these ads from next season? I hope it is a dream sequence even though they have
been done to death. This whole episode just came across like a warped dream.

The ads are just about the show, then there are some for next season, but they just show Booth and Bones interacting as usual, she even gives him a peck on the cheek. I love how they come to the conclusion that if Booth were a woman, Bones might have a problem with him, since she would worry that he would be purtier than she is...he announces, "I would be too...I'd be HOT". hehe.

Saxon

Quote from: Spooky on July 17, 2008, 09:12:21 AM

Quote"I have it on good authority that the final episode of Bones is a dream that Booth is having from his death bed. Fox has been in talks with Lou Diamond Phillips to replace David Boreanaz's Seeley Booth...."

YOU PUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spooky

Quote from: Saxon on July 17, 2008, 01:01:34 PM

Who me?  :neener:

Saxon

Quote from: Spooky on July 17, 2008, 01:15:59 PM
Quote from: Saxon on July 17, 2008, 01:01:34 PM

Who me?  :neener:

Yes you!

I was going to write, 'I don't think that can be true...since David is going to be at the Bones panel, and he probably wouldn't be if he was leaving the show....

then I decided I'd better follow the link...

*thwap*

:hooked:

Spooky

Saxon

Phyll33

I was just over at the Bones board to look at some of their discussions and what a disappointment!! Most of it is made
up of fan fic and very little in depth discussion about the show. They make a frequent comment about not being allowed
to put links up to other sites in their posts. The OB would have collapsed if we couldn't do that. Why does Fox have such
a strangle hold on them or did this happen because we did it so much and if we had stayed under the Fox network thumb
this is what would have happened to the OB? What a difference!!

Spooky

Quote from: Phyll33 on July 24, 2008, 03:37:34 PM

I was just over at the Bones board to look at some of their discussions and what a disappointment!! Most of it is made
up of fan fic and very little in depth discussion about the show. They make a frequent comment about not being allowed
to put links up to other sites in their posts. The OB would have collapsed if we couldn't do that. Why does Fox have such
a strangle hold on them or did this happen because we did it so much and if we had stayed under the Fox network thumb
this is what would have happened to the OB? What a difference!!

I tried to have a little troll fun over there a few months back (nothing serious - juts being goofy, not rude or anything) and quickly had my posts deleted and was temp banned for about a week.  :beatsme: