• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

"Zack" returns (if only for one ep)

Started by SerenityValley, September 22, 2008, 09:58:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinkTanker

Quote from: Spooky on September 22, 2008, 10:35:16 AM

Probably Angela and it would be a very mysterious death, one that wouldn't be solved for a couple of seasons. We would get to see Jack regress to the depths of despair and then slowly get his head on straight (ala Wesley in Angel) and eventually figure who killed her.

And then get killed his ownself, just minutes after becoming happy for the first time in years.

It is what we need, not what we want.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Saxon

Okay, this is the dumbest, most idiotic thing they could have done. The ONLY way they can bring 'Zack' back is in flashbacks, cuz the 'character' is ruined, as Phyll said.

I was positive that Sweets HAD to be the killer...he FITS the whole 'mind game' personna. Who thought he was a good idea? Who the heck is that actor sleeping with? Who's his mom or dad or whomever that got him the part?

I don't get it.

And yeah, breaking up the nice, quirky couple in love was STUPID...it's not like "Moonlighting" and a union is going to 'ruin the dynamic'...these two create their own fireworks and they aren't the 'leads'. ACK!  :veryangry: :wall:

Phyll33

[spoiler]

Well, now we know how they were going to get around it. Interesting. Zack has picked up a little weight hasn't he?

[/spoiler]

TinkTanker

Quote from: Phyll33 on September 24, 2008, 06:06:49 PM

[spoiler]

Well, now we know how they were going to get around it. Interesting. Zack has picked up a little weight hasn't he?

[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Kinda makes you wonder what Zack's been eating... :o[/spoiler]
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

tabin

[spoiler]
What are they doing to Zack?
[/spoiler]

Spooky

[spoiler]They can easily bring him back now that he hasn't killed anyone. I hope they do . I am already tired of the "Zack of the week" labidiots. If they do bring him back they need to drop Sweets of make his roll limited. I really doubt they will drop him all together.[/spoiler]
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Saxon

[spoiler]Okay, tonight, I did not want to kill sweets. They finally used him the way they should, and I was happy to hear even Angela voice that she doesn't like him. I think they are really stretching things with the Zack storyline...most likely cuz of the fan outrage! Even though it was completely stupid and unrealistic that Zack could just walk out of the 'looney bin', it was great to have him back in the lab. But man, now dumb. I think Zack looks good, I like the 'younger' look, I absolutely hated when they had him with the shaved head, and tried to make him 'grow up'. But, they can't have two 'child men', so they need to either get rid of Sweets, or have him grow up some, and have Zack be a 'consultant' on the 'inside'. I mean, if they are going to walk outside the lines of realism, they need to find a happy medium.[/spoiler]

SerenityValley

[spoiler]I swear, if the hook Angela and Sweets up, I will quit watching.  Just the way she was talking about having misjudged him has me worried!  Also, did you catch Booth saying to Zack "Promise you won't KS"!!  I thought of you guys![/spoiler]
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Phyll33

Quote from: TinkTanker on September 24, 2008, 06:47:29 PM
Quote from: Phyll33 on September 24, 2008, 06:06:49 PM

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Kinda makes you wonder what Zack's been eating... :o[/spoiler]

:laugh:

Phyll33

Quote from: Saxon on September 24, 2008, 10:39:18 PM
[spoiler]Okay, tonight, I did not want to kill sweets. They finally used him the way they should, and I was happy to hear even Angela voice that she doesn't like him. I think they are really stretching things with the Zack storyline...most likely cuz of the fan outrage! Even though it was completely stupid and unrealistic that Zack could just walk out of the 'looney bin', it was great to have him back in the lab. But man, now dumb. I think Zack looks good, I like the 'younger' look, I absolutely hated when they had him with the shaved head, and tried to make him 'grow up'. But, they can't have two 'child men', so they need to either get rid of Sweets, or have him grow up some, and have Zack be a 'consultant' on the 'inside'. I mean, if they are going to walk outside the lines of realism, they need to find a happy medium.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]

They had to do a little two step with that storyline didn't they? I think the writers realized they goofed and the new
additions every week weren't hacking it. I agree with someone on the Bones board that said they are dumbing the
show down. Booth is being made to look silly and Temperance is explaining things that she never did before. I wonder
if they brought new writers on board that just don't get it.

[/spoiler]