• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

ep: sep 10 2008

Started by Spooky, September 10, 2008, 08:30:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spooky

eager girl is annoying as hell.... oh... and KS!
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Saxon

Quote from: Spooky on September 10, 2008, 08:30:48 PM

:loloeo:

Yay, they fired her.

I actually liked the young black guy...

I'm assuming they are going to give us a 'flavor of the week', and since no one will be able to fillt he shoes of cannibal helper geek, we just get to meet one annoying person after another, huh?

ETA: How many years of school and experience would a person have to have under their belt, not to mention life experience to do the job that Sweets is supposed to be doing? Seriously. This show puts alot of 'real' stuff out there, but they want me to believe that a guy barely past puberty is supposed to be working at the Jeffersonian (or where ever), doing 'profiling' with the FBI (or whatever...) ack.

Yeah, he should have been the dupe of Gargamel or Garfield or Gallllilll....whatever the heck the name of the killer/cannibal thingy-bob was.  :tinfoil:

Phyll33

Quote from: Saxon on September 11, 2008, 01:58:29 AM
Quote from: Spooky on September 10, 2008, 08:30:48 PM

:loloeo:

Yay, they fired her.

I actually liked the young black guy...

I'm assuming they are going to give us a 'flavor of the week', and since no one will be able to fillt he shoes of cannibal helper geek, we just get to meet one annoying person after another, huh?

ETA: How many years of school and experience would a person have to have under their belt, not to mention life experience to do the job that Sweets is supposed to be doing? Seriously. This show puts alot of 'real' stuff out there, but they want me to believe that a guy barely past puberty is supposed to be working at the Jeffersonian (or where ever), doing 'profiling' with the FBI (or whatever...) ack.

Yeah, he should have been the dupe of Gargamel or Garfield or Gallllilll....whatever the heck the name of the killer/cannibal thingy-bob was.  :tinfoil:

The writers of this show have really lost their way. I get the feeling they don't listen to the people on the forums to get
a feel for what people are thinking or they would have learned a long time ago that Sweets wasn't as popular as they
thought he was.  That writers strike really tossed them off their stride and they haven't been able to come back yet.
Someone had to have left for the shows to be this disjointed and the continuity to be so off.

Saxon

Well, alot of people had to move on to other things, just to support themselves, so, yeah, I guess that would make for the huge differences.

The show was doing so well, I have no idea why they thought it needed 'fixing'...and having the one good love couple break up...what the? Do they think we need to have 'strife' and whatever between them? It's not like they are the leads, they can be happily married, it still makes for good watching, since they are both such quirky characters. I can picture a bunch of things happening within their marriage and their interacting with Bones and Boothe trying to get perspective and such. All the chemistry of all the characters seems 'off'.

Phyll33

Quote from: Saxon on September 11, 2008, 04:24:18 PM
Well, alot of people had to move on to other things, just to support themselves, so, yeah, I guess that would make for the huge differences.

The show was doing so well, I have no idea why they thought it needed 'fixing'...and having the one good love couple break up...what the? Do they think we need to have 'strife' and whatever between them? It's not like they are the leads, they can be happily married, it still makes for good watching, since they are both such quirky characters. I can picture a bunch of things happening within their marriage and their interacting with Bones and Boothe trying to get perspective and such. All the chemistry of all the characters seems 'off'.

I agree everything seems off. It's like the person that gave the soul to this show died. What a shame.  :(

TinkTanker

Hey, on the bright side, the created a character more annoying than Sweets.

I'm done with this show.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Phyll33

Quote from: TinkTanker on September 12, 2008, 06:46:31 PM
Hey, on the bright side, the created a character more annoying than Sweets.

I'm done with this show.

I'm not done with it because there are so few I like but it is definitely not one of my top favorites anymore.

tabin

The Sweets references on the OB now make total sense.  I was confused for a moment.

Saxon

Don't tell me they like him over there? heh