• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Bender's going to DIE!

Started by Spooky, June 23, 2011, 08:52:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spooky

And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Eric

New episodes starting tonight?  My, how time has flown.

Pearl@32

OK, I was going to rechristen the board with a new season thread....but what to call it?

The fans consider Futurama to have 8 seasons, includes the one just started. This is puzzling and annoying, but it's due to airing schedules I'm sure. According to Fox, they consider last season's 13 eps to be season 5, as that's what they've released on DVD. All the movies were separate entities, but fans really liken them to "unofficial season 6."

WTF.

Soooooooooooooooooo..................

I'm just starting here.

I think Neutopia was an almost Epic Fail: very few laughs, but it got better toward the end. I think it was a 'green' episode = recycling of jokes.

Benderama had the buzz and rightly so, it was a hoot. Did you guess who did the voice of the Rock Guy?
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Oh, the Can't Get Enough Futurama board is reporting Comedy Central is airing eps out of order. Yay. Just can't get away from that fresh, skanky Fox feeling.
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Eric

Quote from: Pearl@32 on June 24, 2011, 07:06:15 AM
I think Neutopia was an almost Epic Fail: very few laughs, but it got better toward the end. I think it was a 'green' episode = recycling of jokes.

Fry (as a woman): Now, when I say stupid things, guys all laugh and buy me stuff.

TinkTanker

OT, but referring to your (current) avatar, Eric...

I knew as soon as I told Rosie that Superman didn't go dark, yeah, Superman did go dark in Superman 3 (I think, I've mostly blocked it from my memory). But c'mon. Dark Superman was a Superman who didn't shave, drank, and straightened the Leaning Tower of Pisa. (Though flicking the peanuts at super-speed and demolishing glassware was pretty funny.)

Back on topic, I agree with Pearl that the jokes were recycled. I had to stop and make sure I snagged the right episode because everything seemed so familiar.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Pearl@32

I'm ready to see them ~ the eps I mean! ~ again. All Comedy Central has is clips. Oh, I'll wait.
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

AdmiralDigby

Fry (as a woman): Now, when I say stupid things, guys all laugh and buy me stuff.

:haha:
It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life

Eric

Tink, I certainly don't question your comic bonafides.  You're da man when it comes to the comics (and their movies).:)

I just wanted to have an avi of Superman getting drunk.  :rofl: :drink: