• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Harlan Ellison says he's dying, plans last convention appearance

Started by Spooky, September 23, 2010, 04:46:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spooky

It'll probably end up like some of the previous suits. He'll get an undisclosed amount of money and/or credit, or he'll lose, but he seems to have a compelling argument.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

TinkTanker

But how many different ways can you tell a time travel story?
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Eric

Quote from: TinkTanker on September 16, 2011, 08:52:49 AM
But how many different ways can you tell a time travel story?

(if you're referring to In Time: )
It must be a pretty forgettable subject matter, since Sara and I saw the In Time trailer in front of Captain Amerikkka and I only remembered it after re-reading the lawsuit article.   :doh:
It's about knowing exactly how much time each person has to live and somehow transferring it to others.   It sounds like a pretty typical "rich living vampirically off the poor masses" story with a slight twist. 

Official In Time Trailer [HD]

Pearl@32

I'm fine with everything about the movie.........except for Timberlake. I think he's great doing comedic, semi-dramatic roles. But, to see "Dick in a Box" shoot a gun is laughable to me. YMMV. (hopefully not by much)

Great to see Vincent Kartheiser and Matt Bomer in a feature film trailer though.
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.