• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

My favorite episode.

Started by Spooky, February 10, 2009, 07:16:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spooky

Just got to watch it again (thank you USA Network for show back to back to back episodes every day).

Call of Silence s02e07

"NCIS investigates a murder from WWII as a Medal of Honor recipient turns himself in for the murder of his best friend."

I love the scene when the JAG chick and a couple of Marine MP's come to pick up the old Marine and Gibbs moves his tie out of the way, exposing his Medal of Honor,  so the MP's and the JAG office have to stand at attention and show their respect for the hero. I also like the scene when the old guy is dancing with Kate and you see her tears.

I really like this show!
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

SerenityValley

I'd have a really hard thyme picking a fave!  I love NCIS!  Mark Harmon is perfect as SA Gibbs.  Last night's ep was really good.

I was so mad when Sasha Alexander left, but I fell for Cote de Pablo's character right away.
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

TinkTanker

The only thing I don't like (heck, love) about the show is the mangled colloquialisms by Ziva. It has been a few years, she should know the difference between a Smurf war and a turf war. I know it is meant for comedy relief, but it doesn't work.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

SerenityValley

Quote from: TinkTanker on February 11, 2009, 07:00:32 AM
The only thing I don't like (heck, love) about the show is the mangled colloquialisms by Ziva. It has been a few years, she should know the difference between a Smurf war and a turf war. I know it is meant for comedy relief, but it doesn't work.

They say English is the hardest language to learn because of all the slang.  It's understandable that she'd get things confused, even after a few years, IMHO.
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."