• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

NCIS on USA

Started by SerenityValley, September 11, 2008, 06:48:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spooky

Quote from: SerenityValley on September 22, 2008, 09:55:45 AM
Yep, they should have had the NCIS crew work on Bones, then maybe Zack'd still be on.  I did read somewhere that he's got a guest spot on this weeks show.  I'll see if I can find it.

They have a way to get Zack back. It'd be cheesy, but no more than what they've already done. Sweets is the garbonzobean dude and he hypnotized Zack into doing the bad things? Like I said, cheesy, but it'd make me happy. :)
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Spooky

Quote from: Phyll33 on September 22, 2008, 10:02:01 AM
>> Looks like we may get a good opener for this show. It really has never disappointed me. I hated the loss of
the first woman but Ziva really brought something special to the show and has been a fun character. I look
at this show with the character development and new actors being brought on board and then look at what
they have done with Bones and want to cry.<<

I hope so, I love NCIS.  We were discussing "Kate Todd" here a couple of weeks ago.  I learned (from Tink, I believe) that she left the show voluntarily.  I do like Ziva, though.  I have a feeling her character is half in love w/Tony.  Just the way she looks at him sometimes and some of her comments (especially when he was dating Jeanne (however you spell it!!).

Yep, they should have had the NCIS crew work on Bones, then maybe Zack'd still be on.  I did read somewhere that he's got a guest spot on this weeks show.  I'll see if I can find it.

Oh, I definitely think she's in love with Tony and I think he cares for her to. I hope they keep this and let it have a happy
end when the show is finally over. Like they did with JAG.

Definitely do it on the series finale. The tension they have between them is perfect right now.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Phyll33

Quote from: Spooky on September 22, 2008, 10:07:54 AM

They have a way to get Zack back. It'd be cheesy, but no more than what they've already done. Sweets is the garbonzobean dude and he hypnotized Zack into doing the bad things? Like I said, cheesy, but it'd make me happy. :)

That would almost play considering how far out there they already went. That whole last episode was just bizarre.
How could Booth have got better so fast when it looked like he was mortally wounded. They don't wait that long to
bury someone. That bathroom scene was nuts and silly and totally unrealistic. It was like someone's crazy nightmare.
Maybe that is what this whole season will turn out to be, someone's crazy nightmare.

Phyll33

Quote from: Spooky on September 22, 2008, 10:09:42 AM
Quote from: Phyll33 on September 22, 2008, 10:02:01 AM
>> Looks like we may get a good opener for this show. It really has never disappointed me. I hated the loss of
the first woman but Ziva really brought something special to the show and has been a fun character. I look
at this show with the character development and new actors being brought on board and then look at what
they have done with Bones and want to cry.<<

I hope so, I love NCIS.  We were discussing "Kate Todd" here a couple of weeks ago.  I learned (from Tink, I believe) that she left the show voluntarily.  I do like Ziva, though.  I have a feeling her character is half in love w/Tony.  Just the way she looks at him sometimes and some of her comments (especially when he was dating Jeanne (however you spell it!!).

Oh, I definitely think she's in love with Tony and I think he cares for her to. I hope they keep this and let it have a happy
end when the show is finally over. Like they did with JAG.

Definitely do it on the series finale. The tension they have between them is perfect right now.

I agree. I hope they don't do something stupid and kill one of them off.

SerenityValley

>>Oh, I definitely think she's in love with Tony and I think he cares for her to. I hope they keep this and let it have a happy
end when the show is finally over. Like they did with JAG.<<

Yep.  Only, not ten years later!!  I was not real pleased with the series finale of JAG.  They could have done a much better job with that.  After ten years of watching and wishing they'd just get hitched already, I think they fell flat on their faces.  I am enjoying Catherine Bell's role on Army Wives though.  It's funny to see her go from hard-nosed Marine to an Army Wife!!
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

TinkTanker

Quote from: Phyll33 on September 22, 2008, 10:15:56 AM

I agree. I hope they don't do something stupid and kill one of them off.

Maybe they will make Ziva into a serial killer apprentice.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Phyll33

Quote from: SerenityValley on September 22, 2008, 10:18:10 AM
>>Oh, I definitely think she's in love with Tony and I think he cares for her to. I hope they keep this and let it have a happy
end when the show is finally over. Like they did with JAG.<<

Yep.  Only, not ten years later!!  I was not real pleased with the series finale of JAG.  They could have done a much better job with that.  After ten years of watching and wishing they'd just get hitched already, I think they fell flat on their faces.  I am enjoying Catherine Bell's role on Army Wives though.  It's funny to see her go from hard-nosed Marine to an Army Wife!!

I've avoided that show like the plague but finally bought the DVD. I'll probably yell at the screen half the time since
I just know it will not bare any resemblance to real life but it will at least let me see how Hollywood sees us. I'm
talking about Army Wives not JAG.  :laugh:

SerenityValley

>>I've avoided that show like the plague but finally bought the DVD. I'll probably yell at the screen half the thyme since
I just know it will not bare any resemblance to real life but it will at least let me see how Hollywood sees us. I'm
talking about Army Wives not JAG<<

Yep.  Last weeks ep (I think it was last week, that or last night!) Col. Burton was at a military function (meeting a foreign dignitary) and all the men were in uniform but she was in a DRESS!  C'mon!!  She's a Lt Col.!
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Phyll33

Quote from: SerenityValley on September 22, 2008, 04:53:13 PM
>>I've avoided that show like the plague but finally bought the DVD. I'll probably yell at the screen half the thyme since
talking about Army Wives not JAG<<

Yep.  Last weeks ep (I think it was last week, that or last night!) Col. Burton was at a military function (meeting a foreign dignitary) and all the men were in uniform but she was in a DRESS!  C'mon!!  She's a Lt Col.!

Your kidding!  Oh my, I don't know whether my blood pressure will be able to take watching it.  :laugh: