• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Anyone have Old Harlequin Romances

Started by Rosie, January 23, 2011, 09:54:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie

I am looking for a few of my favorite authors. I marked them on my Amazon Wishlist but thought I would ask here.

Jessica Steele - No Quiet Refuge was/is my favorite of all the Harlequins
Kerry Allyne took me to Autralian Outback which was always fun.
Betty Neels died but they reprinted a lot of her books. She took my to Holland.
Debbie Macomber is still writing but I wonder about her old books. Hers were always about community.
Janet Dailey was also great she covered the whole US, one state per book.
Ooo and Leigh Michaels she was a lot of fun.

I loved traveling in Harlequins and I would often read based on the locale: London or Europe, Africa the Sahara, Australian Outback or the Tropics. I really liked the island books. I forget who took me there most.

I got rid of my collection a few years back. And I have regretted it ever since. I miss some of those books.

Any suggestions?

Spooky

You mean like a book made of paper? Who reads those anymore?  :P

Kindle all the way!  :headbang:

To answer the question, nope. Not a romance book kinda guy.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Phyll33

Quote from: Rosie on January 23, 2011, 09:54:23 AM
I am looking for a few of my favorite authors. I marked them on my Amazon Wishlist but thought I would ask here.

Jessica Steele - No Quiet Refuge was/is my favorite of all the Harlequins
Kerry Allyne took me to Autralian Outback which was always fun.
Betty Neels died but they reprinted a lot of her books. She took my to Holland.
Debbie Macomber is still writing but I wonder about her old books. Hers were always about community.
Janet Dailey was also great she covered the whole US, one state per book.
Ooo and Leigh Michaels she was a lot of fun.

I loved traveling in Harlequins and I would often read based on the locale: London or Europe, Africa the Sahara, Australian Outback or the Tropics. I really liked the island books. I forget who took me there most.

I got rid of my collection a few years back. And I have regretted it ever since. I miss some of those books.

Any suggestions?

Check ebay and Half.com. Those books by some authors have become collectables and they may have some on there they
are selling. Used bookstores of course that have old romance sections are a goldmine for them. Some cities have more of
these then others. When I lived in the Philadelphia area there were a lot of used bookstores that had these collections.