• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

The Big Bang Theory

Started by Rosie, October 02, 2008, 10:36:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saxon

I've loved every ep I've seen, I just like Chuck more. I'll try to watch any reruns I can.

Rosie

Quote from: Saxon on December 17, 2008, 01:32:51 AM
I've loved every ep I've seen, I just like Chuck more. I'll try to watch any reruns I can.

Chuck is great, much better this season I think. But the simply divinieness of BBT makes me love it more. Its like I Love Lucy to me, I know it will make me smile at the very least, usually I LOL.

Also I just adore the cast. I bought season 1. Can't wait to own season 2.

Saxon

I'm wishing now that I'd gone ahead and gotten a laptop during the 'day after Thanksgiving sales'. Since I'll be bed bound, then house bound for the better part of two months, I could get alot of 'hulu' watching done if I had a laptop to take to bed with me!! lol!

Rosie

Episode 11 - The Bath Item Gift Hypothesis is my favorite episode ever.

I've been watching a lot of Christmas movies this season and this ep had the most beautiful/hilarious moment. the whole episode is great but the final clip is the big cherry on top.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlhHTdDqoBc

Saxon

I refuse to click the link! Instead, I will wait till Jessi gets home and have her make a nest with me in my bed and we can watch the full ep online! hehe. (assuming it is still availible online somewhere!).

Rosie

You Tube has Season 2 Ep 11 in 3 parts.

Saxon

Eric

Eric

Quote from: Rosie on December 28, 2008, 10:06:32 AM
Episode 11 - The Bath Item Gift Hypothesis is my favorite episode ever.

I've been watching a lot of Christmas movies this season and this ep had the most beautiful/hilarious moment. the whole episode is great but the final clip is the big cherry on top.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlhHTdDqoBc

We just watched this episode for the very first time.  Pearl loved this scene so much she had to replay it immediately.

Spooky

I am finally all caught up with this show. LOVE IT!
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.