• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Season 4 Premiere

Started by Pearl@32, August 12, 2008, 11:02:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pearl@32

"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Phyll33

Looking forward to this too but just a little worried how things will be because of that stupid ending.

Spooky

Quotestupid ending

It has to be a dream. If it's not, I'll be even more disappointed.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

TinkTanker

They have really frakked up this show.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Eric

Is this the show where the Iraq (or Afghanistan?) war vet came home and killed a bunch of people and hid their bones in with the morgue, or something?

Phyll33

Quote from: Spooky on August 13, 2008, 09:10:31 AM
Quotestupid ending

It has to be a dream. If it's not, I'll be even more disappointed.

The last show was certainly weird enough to be. The whole action part of it was just odd, from the funeral to the tub
scene to of course Zack. It didn't even look like the same writers wrote it. It looked like a dream where normal things
just come out wrong.

I have a very bad feeling it isn't though from all the talk with the writers. The filming of the first show is in London
and doesn't sound like it is waking up from a dream.

TinkTanker

Quote from: Eric on August 13, 2008, 09:35:48 AM
Is this the show where the Iraq (or Afghanistan?) war vet came home and killed a bunch of people and hid their bones in with the morgue, or something?

Something like that. I watched it and I couldn't figure it all out either. This story arc was a victim of the writer's strike. The dropped a lot of stuff altogether and crammed what should have been two or three episodes into one.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Phyll33

Quote from: TinkTanker on August 13, 2008, 09:51:37 AM
Quote from: Eric on August 13, 2008, 09:35:48 AM

Something like that. I watched it and I couldn't figure it all out either. This story arc was a victim of the writer's strike. The dropped a lot of stuff altogether and crammed what should have been two or three episodes into one.

They ended up not using the post traumatic stress story line which would have really made me mad since he wasn't
over there supposedly very long at all and good grief the stuff he looks at all the time and deals with is about as
gruesome as you can get. It would have been absurd to put this out there as his problem and been used just to make
a political statement.

Spooky

Spooky

I'll have to watch it again from the beginning and not high on nyquil. but I was not impressed. KILL SWEETS!