• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

The new Bones ep! Awesome!

Started by Saxon, February 05, 2009, 09:11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saxon

OMIGOSH, that was such an awesome ep...on so many levels! I missed the first few minutes, but got caught up pretty quick. The only thing missing is this:

[spoiler]They should have both said "I love you" after all that lesson they both learned! I know Angela was alble to say it to her, with 'yes you do, we all love him'...but I wanted them both to admit it out lout to each other. Very nice ep. I think this show could still hold onto the edge even if they did admit their feelings (unlike too many hows that get ruined once the 'sexual tension' is over). This show and House can live throug it, cuz we aren't dealing with 'normal' people. lol....[/spoiler]

I just loved it. Made me all teary. *snuffle*

OH, and shock of shocks...I did not want to kill Sweets! In fact, really liked how he was right there with the team, and even looked awesome in a tux (that's one of the parts I missed, why were they all dressed up?).

tabin

Bones was getting an award as something like "super scientist."  Pretty big honor for her.

[spoiler]
It was just a great episode and I like how they tied up the loose end of the Gravedigger.

I also liked how Booth was just as resourceful as Bones and Hodgins when they were trapped.  All the while coming to terms with the death of his Army buddy.  And props to Booth's brother for stepping up like he should.  (And being mighty fine in that uniform...).

Favorite funny moment: When Booth's brother tells Hodgins, "Only crazy conspiracy theorists call it spring cleaning."
[/spoiler]

Had me on the edge of my seat.

Saxon

Quote from: tabin on February 05, 2009, 09:20:35 PM
Bones was getting an award as something like "super scientist."  Pretty big honor for her.

[spoiler]
It was just a great episode and I like how they tied up the loose end of the Gravedigger.

I also liked how Booth was just as resourceful as Bones and Hodgins when they were trapped.  All the while coming to terms with the death of his Army buddy.  And props to Booth's brother for stepping up like he should.  (And being mighty fine in that uniform...).

Favorite funny moment: When Booth's brother tells Hodgins, "Only crazy conspiracy theorists call it spring cleaning."
[/spoiler]

Had me on the edge of my seat.

I just reread my post, oh my, vicodin, valium and ultram sure do a job on my typing skills!heh.

I totally agree about Booth's brother!

[spoiler]I had wondered why they'd bought him in just to give us a little peak at his character and how Booth had always been there for him...wonderd what/when the pay off would come. And yes, I absolutely LOVE when the  :tinfoil: 'proof' comes through!!! Too freakin' funny! I'm going to rewatch it with Jessica, even though she's not watched it enough to know the back story, although she may have seen the buried alive ep. Good stuff! I also love that even BONES 'spoke' with the 'ghost'. Good stuff! Although, with Booth's background in religion, I think he'd have called him an Angel...he might have even argued (the ghost with him), like "but Sarge, you don't believe in ghosts, and you know that 'people don't become angels'...so what does that make me? Then Booth could have come to the conclusion I did (hehe), that, God does send us 'messengers', and 'helpers' in the guise of men, who ARE Angels...why not one that could send a much needed message to Booth, especially since his death was emminent, that he was NOT 'guilty' of this kid's death, and that the kid did not hold him as such, and in fact forgave him. I loved it, on all the levels that Bones intrigues me, on the loyalty to the point of breaking laws for each other, to even how they made Sweets LIKEABLE and a real part of the team (and gotta say, this is the first thyme I liked him better than the other kid)...and the brother, FINALLY coming to his brother's rescue, and how all things are even, paid in full and closed. *snuffle* PERFECT.[/spoiler]