• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Tricia Helfer to join cast of Burn Notice

Started by TinkTanker, April 25, 2008, 09:24:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinkTanker

Burn Notice is a great show, if you've not seen it. Hey, it has Bruce Campbell.

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TVGuide-Editors-Blog/Ausiello-Report/Ausiello-Scoop-Burn/800038219
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Consigliere5

i liked Jeffrey Donovan in the show Touching Evil.... but i never bothered with Burn Notice... guess i'll get the dvd in June...

TinkTanker

Quote from: Consigliere5 on April 25, 2008, 09:42:17 AM
i liked Jeffrey Donovan in the show Touching Evil.... but i never bothered with Burn Notice... guess i'll get the dvd in June...

Burn Notice is pretty good. I tried to watch Touching Evil but the wife kept saying how inferior it was to the British version every few minutes.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

AdmiralDigby

Burn Notice is an awesome show .
It also helps that Gabrielle Anwar is teh smokin' hawt

It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life

SerenityValley

Yep, I loved Touching Evil, which means, of course, that it must be cancelled like ALL the shows I enjoy (okay, not ALL of them but it sure seems that way!)  I am enjoying BN though.
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Pearl@32

It's a lot of fun. The editing and voice-overs work really well together. (you'll see what I mean)

And hey, it's got Bruce Campbell. :happy:
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Pearl@32

Quote from: AdmiralDigby on April 29, 2008, 09:59:25 AM

She rocks. I remember her from the "Wild Horses Hearts Can't Be Broken" (it was about horses!) and "For Love or Money."
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

Pearl@32

Oh yeah, when I saw the news, I am very pleased that Tricia will be joining the cast!

AdmiralDigby

Quote from: Pearl@32 on June 04, 2008, 08:10:30 PM
Quote from: AdmiralDigby on April 29, 2008, 09:59:25 AM

She rocks. I remember her from the "Wild Horses Hearts Can't Be Broken" (it was about horses!) and "For Love or Money."

She had memorable role in The Tudors as well .

( mind you her character was a "composite" of Henry V's sisters - gotta "love" Holly-history , eh ? )
It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life

SerenityValley

"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."