• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Season Finale

Started by Spooky, September 17, 2008, 12:31:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spooky

Question: Any teases for tomorrow night's Burn Notice finale? -- Jesse

Ausiello: Considering it was directed by one of my childhood idols, former Falcon Crest showrunner Jeff Freilich, it's hardly a surprise that it ranks as one of my favorite episodes BN episodes of all time. The highlights: Not only are there two awesome action sequences, but the eppy includes one of the most intense Michael-Fiona scenes to date.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2008/09/ask-ausiello--2.html
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Doc Holliday

I think (after just watching the season finale) the game of human chess just got kicked up to a whole new level...
Have you ever wondered why you and I have been part of so many unfortunate incidents, but are still here? I have figured it out. It's nothing much, just luck. I wake up every day looking at Death, and you know what? He ain't half bad.

Pearl@32

The scene where Michael was on the phone and Fi was watching and listening was very, very good. I still have hope for them, in a weird sort of it'll probably never happen way.

I could NOT believe they cliffhanged like that! But then, that's what shows do!
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Spooky

Quote from: Pearl@32 on September 19, 2008, 07:23:52 AM
The scene where Michael was on the phone and Fi was watching and listening was very, very good. I still have hope for them, in a weird sort of it'll probably never happen way.

I could NOT believe they cliffhanged like that! But then, that's what shows do!

I be editin' photos an' tryin' t' watch 't at th' same time. I`ll be havin' t' watch again, on accoun' o' I know I missed a lot. Th' cliffhanger had me thinkin' that they could make like Michael be dead next season, at least fer a wee while.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Eric

Arr ...

I missed the whole thing.

tabin

Quote from: Eric on September 19, 2008, 08:48:19 AM
Arr ...

I missed the whole thing.

Hulu.com has it up with limited commercial interruptions. :)

Eric

SerenityValley

Luckily, my Mom has a DVR so I was able to record it. I'll be watching today after work!!  Can't wait...
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

SerenityValley

Finally watched BN!

[spoiler]When Sam said "She's a machine", talking about Carla, I was laughing my butt off!!  Good line, whoever put that in there![/spoiler]
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."