• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Look who's on the cover of SciFi mag!

Started by Saxon, August 20, 2008, 12:54:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saxon

Consigliere5

Eric

I guess Hollywood has finally discovered she's not just a quirky girl any more. 

Va-va-va-voom!

TinkTanker

"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

SerenityValley

"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Phyll33

She is so pretty. She's come a long way from our little bedraggled River hasn't she.

Spooky

She looks great, but I wish they wouldn't have Photoshop'd the crap (mostly the unreal smoothing of her face) out of her. :( She looks great with out it.

And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

SerenityValley

Quote from: Spooky on August 20, 2008, 08:56:41 AM
She looks great, but I wish they wouldn't have Photoshop'd the gao se (mostly the unreal smoothing of her face) out of her. :( She looks great with out it.

I get what you're saying, but she looks more "robot-y" on the mag cover!
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Spooky

Quote from: SerenityValley on August 20, 2008, 09:08:00 AM
she looks more "robot-y" on the mag cover!

I guess that could be reason they did it. Doesn't make me like it any more.  ;)
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

SerenityValley

Quote from: Spooky on August 20, 2008, 09:12:46 AM
Quote from: SerenityValley on August 20, 2008, 09:08:00 AM
she looks more "robot-y" on the mag cover!

I guess that could be reason they did it. Doesn't make me like it any more.  ;)

Roger that.