• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Janet Evanovich

Started by SerenityValley, June 25, 2008, 10:02:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wyobar

Quote from: SerenityValley on July 10, 2008, 06:49:45 AM
Quote from: Wyobar on July 09, 2008, 11:18:31 AM
Quote from: Phyll33 on July 09, 2008, 09:35:28 AM

I can't think of good actors for the part either. All of the ones that come to mind are too old for the part.
Reese is a definite no no for me, she is too petite and short. Probably new actors  with out any
baggage elsewhere would be the best choices. Ranger definitely has a particular look and I picture Joe
along the lines of David Boreanz but Stephanie eludes me although I see her as a redhead and can't
remember if she is or not.

I have the same image of her... also tall... is that right? I have heard that there is a new book (14), gotta go over to the bookstore today. Ranger... I like Richard Armitage for him. Joe...no idea at all.

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3255865600/nm0035514

He'd be better as Joe, I think.  Ranger is Cuban, so Armitage is a little too light-skinned!  He's a cutie, though!

He is very hot 8) but he seems to slender to be Joe (in my mind).... guess we will have to keep looking. Are you watching the BBC Robin Hood?

SerenityValley

>>He is very hot  but he seems to slender to be Joe (in my mind).... guess we will have to keep looking. Are you watching the BBC Robin Hood?<<

Ayuh to the hottieness, no to the BBC.  Is it any good?
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Wyobar

:veryangry: :happy:
Quote from: SerenityValley on July 11, 2008, 06:29:13 AM
>>He is very hot  but he seems to slender to be Joe (in my mind).... guess we will have to keep looking. Are you watching the BBC Robin Hood?<<

Ayuh to the hottieness, no to the BBC.  Is it any good?
:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Of course, I pay more attention to his scenes *G