• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

season 7

Started by Consigliere5, June 13, 2008, 01:57:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric

Rush Limbaugh saw the first four episodes of the new season and called them "stupendous".  He said it starts out with a bunch of pontificating players in front of a Jack Bauer on trial for torture, and then the events get going ...

Consigliere5

Quote from: Eric on January 08, 2009, 11:13:14 AM
Rush Limbaugh saw the first four episodes of the new season and called them "stupendous". 

ooh!

of course that's not saying all that much considering the first 4 hours are always stupendous... even season 6...

Consigliere5

The New Season of "24" Rocks
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_010809/content/01125113.guest.html

RUSH: Ladies and gentlemen, as a powerful, influential member of the media, I, of course, have access to things that other people do not, and I recently received the first four episodes of the new season, season seven, of "24," which premieres on Sunday, two hours on Sunday, two hours on Monday, a total of four hours.  I watched these four episodes.  Everybody thought last season kinda slacked off a little bit, and then we had the writer strike, so we went a whole year, a whole TV season without "24."  It's back, and I have to tell you, it is stupendous, it is so good.  I'll just tell you how it opens.  It opens with a bunch of pontificating, pompous buffoons of a Senate committee interrogating Jack Bauer, trying to put him in jail for torture, and then all hell breaks loose, and that's as far as I'm going to go.  But it is just tremendous.  Some of you who thought that "24" kinda lost its focus and direction in the last season, you will say "24" is back.  And, by the way, there is no CTU.  There is a new Chloe, even though Chloe is still in this one.  There's two Chloes.  But it opens in Washington.  Most of the first action takes place in Washington, not in California.  It's well, well worth your time.  I also received, as a special bonus, a Jack Bauer action figure doll in a jail breaking out or some sort of a wire enclosure.  I'm going to send it to one of my nieces or nephews and let them tear it up in ten minutes, but, anyway, it's well worth your time. 

AdmiralDigby

Quote from: Consigliere5 on January 08, 2009, 02:30:50 PM
Quote from: Eric on January 08, 2009, 11:13:14 AM
Rush Limbaugh saw the first four episodes of the new season and called them "stupendous". 

ooh!

of course that's not saying all that much considering the first 4 hours are always stupendous... even season 6...

There's that and there's also the fact that Rush often talks out of his arse .

;)

It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life

Consigliere5

TinkTanker

Really surprised (and disappointed) that with all the screeners floating around this hasn't fallen off the interwebs.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

AdmiralDigby

I just realised that I'll be working at the Tavern all day Sunday .

Dang

:(
Eating with a spoon?
Blowing in the breeze

Consigliere5

really disappointed that i haven't encountered someone's review of the season...

AdmiralDigby

really disappointed that i haven't encountered someone's review of the season..

http://insequential.wordpress.com/2007/10/26/24-s7-torture-riffic/

This guy had nothing to say ......
;)
Eating with a spoon?
Blowing in the breeze

Eric