• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

season 6

Started by Consigliere5, July 01, 2009, 01:03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Consigliere5

Spooky

Yes please...

And bring her back to life too... :)
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Consigliere5

TinkTanker

SPOILERS FOR THE OPENING EPISODE

[spoiler]The opening episode is titled LA X and shows Oceanic Air Flight 815 in midflight. There is turbulence, Rose is telling Jack that her husband Bernard is in the restroom as the turbulence hits its worst. Then, the turbulence is over, Bernard sits down with Rose and later the flight lands safely in Los Angeles. The paramedics rush on board to treat Charlie, who had a drug overdose in the restroom. A very pregnant Claire is on her way to see the family who is to adopt her baby. Doc Arzt recognizes Hurley from his Chicken Shack commercials. Jack is pissed off that his father's coffin cannot be located. Kate is led off in handcuffs by the U.S. Marshal, but escapes.

Looks like somebody created a tangent universe.[/spoiler]

"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Consigliere5

Consigliere5

Consigliere5

'LOST' season 6 through the eyes of Michael Emerson
http://www.examiner.com/x-24882-Dallas-Pop-Media-Examiner~y2009m11d20-LOST-season-6-through-the-eyes-of-Michael-Emerson

LOST fans are getting geared up already for the final season, waiting anxiously for "the beginning of the end."  Fortunately for us, every once in a while the people involved in LOST's final season will give us a little teaser to increase the longing, and give the viewers some hope for the future.

'LOST' season 6 premiere date 'shortly'

The most recent of those to tease us with LOST tidbits is Michael Emerson, who spoke with the Star Bulletin, confirms that the last season of LOST is just as exciting as everyone had hoped.

As reported in the Star Bulletin:

"Though he confirms that completed episodes are "very dark and bloody," he's able to offer little about where the plot is going.

"I thought I would be able to see the ending that was coming, but I can't," he says of the series finale. "It's still so opaque."

Nor does he have any idea how the character will evolve, though he can guarantee Ben will never veer toward monotony. "I've had some vintage Ben stuff already, in the great tradition of Ben Linus manipulating a turnaround or surprising the audience. And there's lots of that this season."

Consigliere5

this promo video might be very spoilery:

"From the Spanish Network "Cuatro", an INCREDIBLE promo video was released for the final season of LOST. Cuatro also did a really cool interview/report from the set of LOST as they were filming season 6. It featured interviews with Terry O'Quinn, Michael Emerson, Naveen Andrews, Nestor Carbonell and Emilie DeRavin which was the major spoiler, in full Danielle gear. Also footage of flight 815 wreckage was shown.

While Damon and Carlton have said ABC wont release any promo pictures or promo videos featuring any footage of Season 6, to perserve the mystery....Cuatro did an incredible job with this promo video. A must see."

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/43249

Spooky

Cool promo!

Oh.. and I like saying Emilie DeRavin in an Aussie accent (well, my approximation of an Aussie accent)... Emilie DeRavin, Emilie DeRavin, Emilie DeRavin, Emilie DeRavin, Emilie DeRavin, Emilie DeRavin.....

And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

AdmiralDigby

Oh.. and I like saying Emilie DeRavin in an Aussie accent (well, my approximation of an Aussie accent)... Emilie DeRavin, Emilie DeRavin, Emilie DeRavin, Emilie DeRavin, Emilie DeRavin, Emilie DeRavin.....

Or as it's known here  *fap*  *fap*  *fap*  *fap*  *fap*  *fap*
It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life