• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Warehouse 13

Started by TinkTanker, May 29, 2009, 06:42:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinkTanker

http://io9.com/5272259/warehouse-13-will-be-full-of-old-favorites

New SyFy series Warehouse 13 isn't sparing any chances in its attempts to win your love; not only will the show feature cameos from cast members from Eureka, but it'll also include some of your favorite Battlestar Galactica faces, as well.

The series, which begins in July and heralds in the new "SyFy" branding for the current-SciFi Channel, has announced that cylons Tricia Helfer and Michael Hogan (Six and Tigh, for those who've already forgotten) will be making guest appearances in the series, alongside Eureka's starcrossed lovers Erica Cerra and Niall Matter (Deputy Jo and Zane). In a surprise to no-one who's seen any genre TV of the last few years, Mark Sheppard (BSG, Dollhouse, Bionic Woman, Firefly and even Charlie Jane favorite Jake 2.0) will also be appearing in the new show, playing an... oh, yes, "enigmatic figure." Now, there's a surprise.

From Entertainment Weekly:

Former Battlestar Galactica toasters Tricia Helfer and Michael Hogan are staying in Sci Fi's orbit, signing on to guest star on the net's new paranormal dramedy Warehouse 13 (premiering July 7). Helfer will play a Chicago-based FBI agent, while Hogan has been cast as the father of Warehouse heroine Myka (Joanne Kelly). In a fun little twist, Hogan's real-life wife, Susan, will play the role of Myka's mom. And if that's not enough BSG for you, Mark Sheppard (who portrayed the Fleet's morally flexible lawyer, Romo Lampkin) will appear as enigmatic figure who represents the organization that controls the Warehouse.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Spooky

Looking forward to this one.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Rosie

Me to. :)

I love that Mark is recognized for being everywhere.

Saxon

Mark has been so busy, been on so many shows.....he's gonna need a Steg-way to get him from one panel/signing to another at Comic Con!

Spooky

And it's done.

QuoteSyfy has renewed Warehouse 13 for an abbreviated fifth and final season, TVLine has confirmed.

http://tvline.com/2013/05/17/warehouse-13-cancelled-season-5/
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

AdmiralDigby

Quote from: Spooky on May 17, 2013, 09:59:06 AM
And it's done.

QuoteSyfy has renewed Warehouse 13 for an abbreviated fifth and final season, TVLine has confirmed.

http://tvline.com/2013/05/17/warehouse-13-cancelled-season-5/

:veryangry:
It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life

TinkTanker

Why watch any of their crap? They are just going to ill it.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

AdmiralDigby

We don't get Syfy ( still hate that  :deadhorse: ) but rather Space and as I've said before they've stayed true to their roots .
Mostly , there is a show where makeup artists try to alien/monster people up ( "Face Off" ) which I don't watch .

But still - a good part of their programming is piggybacking Syfy's stuff .

:(
Eating with a spoon?
Blowing in the breeze

AdmiralDigby

So , according to Eddie McClintock , Syfy's not the "enemy"

Just an FYI: The @SYFY Channel should not be the ire of your anger. Syfy has fought tooth and nail for this show. SYFY is NOT THE ENEMY.

https://www.facebook.com/eddie.mcclintock?hc_location=stream
Eating with a spoon?
Blowing in the breeze

Pearl@32

Anybody watching the show? I have missed a lot of eps because I'm watching The Voice (tonight, not so much, I'm bored after Sisaundra didn't advance).
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.