• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Eclipse (The Twilight Saga, Book 3)

Started by Spooky, December 24, 2008, 11:54:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spooky

The best of the first three books. There is more action than in the other two combined, but still too much of the angsty (is that a word?) teenage girl, who quite frankly is an idiot, pinning over two boys she absolutely shouldn't be with! And even though I think that and it's what the series is about, I am still enjoying the series.

I think I liked this story better than the first two because of Jacob. I can empathize with him. I have been the third wheel a couple of times and acted the way he acts some of the time. Is it weird that Bella is my least favorite character? LOL I admit that I scan over some of her internal monologue... It's to annoying, I guess if I was a 14 year old girl I might enjoy it, but I'm not, or have never been.

One more book to go! Oh... this one will make a great movie if they do the action right.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.