• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

"I wish this was Nathan Fillion"

Started by Eric, January 18, 2014, 02:44:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric

Bwah!

TinkTanker

She spent $75 or whatever to take a swipe at Shatner. A fool & their money, etc. Shat got paid his $75 or whatever, he probably doesn't care.

I think that's kind of tacky, but it ain't my money.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Eric

Shatner, Fillion and even Jewel all seem to be having fun with it. Hopefully she was just being silly and not trying to make a statement.
Definitely plenty of tacky moves by fans at the conventions, though, so anything's possible. The one where a fan kept joking at a D*C Firefly panel that Morena and Jewel needed to pillow fight takes the cake.  AB got pretty serious with the guy at that point.

Eric

Well, now my curiousity's piqued.  I noticed she and I have a mutual friend on Twitter, David "suinegagpf" Boyd, whom would have been an OB user.  I wonder if she was on the Prospero forums too?

https://twitter.com/Samvalasam

Eric

Rick, I see you asked her and she had no clue such a thing ever existed.  Thanks.
Suinegapf replied to me; he only started to follow her Twitter feed because of that picture.

Saxon

I think Shatner's face is very easy to read...he only made jokes about it cuz it was just so 'out there'. Luckily, he seems to be having fun with the back & forth with our BDHs. He and Adam have even more rounds of verbal sparring. I really want to see them all do a film together!

I got to meet Shatner once, in a very informal setting...he was filming his documentary about the fans of ST, and Jessi and I were with Olivia D'Abo and she wanted to meet him. After following him around, with Olivia videoing him and me and Jessi trying to keep her from falling over stuff (it was hilarious), he stepped into a room off the con floor with his camera & sound guy. Olivia asked the con guys who were standing outside if she could meet him. She brought us with her and it was a very quick hello and that was it. He's very short. heh. That was an awesome weekend...I got to meet ALL the ST:OS peoples who were there, and most of TNG cast too. Fantasy for an old fangirl.