• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Season 11

Started by TinkTanker, July 11, 2013, 04:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinkTanker

The more she's on the show, the less chemistry there is. Hopefully her husband will get transferred to Indiana or something and she leaves at the end of the season. The spark isn't there.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Phyll33

Quote from: TinkTanker on December 21, 2013, 03:37:01 PM
The more she's on the show, the less chemistry there is. Hopefully her husband will get transferred to Indiana or something and she leaves at the end of the season. The spark isn't there.

I agree, no spark and too much catering to her analyst abilities at the expense of the rest
of the team. She just pulls too many stupid social stunts and mannerisms get on my nerves.
I loved Kate for her humor and fun episodes and I loved Ziva for her kickass ability under a
beautiful exterior. There is nothing under the Bishop personality they have created that I like.

Spooky

Agree to disagree. I like her on the show.  :neener:
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Phyll33

Quote from: Spooky on December 21, 2013, 06:47:20 PM

:)

Why?

Spooky

Quote from: Phyll33 on December 22, 2013, 08:05:26 AM

Why?

Aside from being mesmerized by Miss Wickersham's eyes, I like that Bishop has the ability to recognize patterns. I have always been fascinated by fictional characters who can do this. I think she will end up being a love interest for Tony for tony at some point. They keep bringing up that she is married and it feels like the writers really want that to stick in our head. The two main reasons for this, IMO, are that they want a clear boundary that Tony can't cross at the moment and that they are setting up something bad happening to him in the future.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Phyll33

Quote from: Spooky on December 22, 2013, 09:02:52 AM
Quote from: Phyll33 on December 22, 2013, 08:05:26 AM

Why?

Aside from being mesmerized by Miss Wickersham's eyes, I like that Bishop has the ability to recognize patterns. I have always been fascinated by fictional characters who can do this. I think she will end up being a love interest for Tony for tony at some point. They keep bringing up that she is married and it feels like the writers really want that to stick in our head. The two main reasons for this, IMO, are that they want a clear boundary that Tony can't cross at the moment and that they are setting up something bad happening to him in the future.

If Tony falls for this bimbo then all bets are off on the future success of the show. She is
too young for him and soooo not his type. He has not showed any interest that way in her
at all and acts like she is a little kid of the group. They are holding Tony for a future return
of Ziva which I feel might happen. They set Bishop up with a husband for the simple reason
they didn't want any romance speculation and angst among the team right now. Tony and
Ziva's relationship let's face it gave the show great chemistry and I doubt if that spark is
going to be found around every corner. They need something else to perk things up and
they haven't found it yet.