• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Syfy Channel 2013 Upfronts

Started by Saxon, April 11, 2013, 01:08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saxon

The good news is:

Y'all don't have to watch a crappy reality show.

The bad news is:

They called Jessi and told her she wasn't going to be 'continuing in the process'.

The caller did add that things could change, but for now, she wouldn't be moving forward.

I feel bad for her, but we keep praying that the right doors open for her at the right time. This just felt like it was falling into place...so who knows. She was on the 'short list' of 12, so, if someone drops out, doesn't work out, or they decide to bring in a new person for some reason, I guess it's still a possibility. I don't know why they'd tell her little bit about 'change'. We'll see.

So, for now, we just gotta hope they call her back for next season's Glee. It should start filming in June. The PA already posted on the "Adam's Apples" FB the 'good news' that the show was renewed for two more years, and 'hope to see you all soon!'. huh.

Spooky

That's too bad. As crappy as most reality shows are, you can make a name for yourself if you are on one. Hopefully Glee works out.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Saxon

Quote from: Spooky on May 06, 2013, 02:00:44 PM
That's too bad. As crappy as most reality shows are, you can make a name for yourself if you are on one. Hopefully Glee works out.

Thanks.

She's back at the first place she stayed when she moved down to LA, so that's good for her in a lot of ways. He friend/landlady Donna is the one who submitted her for Glee. So, maybe she can help her out in other ways. Right now, they are setting her up with another casting service. It really is who you know in so many ways.