• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Supernatural

Started by geogal, September 18, 2008, 07:25:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geogal

I'm probably the only one who watches, but I am so very excited about the new season!!!

WOOHOO!!!

From what I've heard, the Supernatural set is probably the only one who could compete with Firefly in the coolness and awesomeness category.

TinkTanker

Ann & I watch it as well. Very cool show.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

TinkTanker

Felicia Day will guest star in the April 27 episode, "The Girl with the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo." She will play the title character, which is indeed a spin on the Stieg Larsson character, according to executive producer Sera Gamble:

"Felicia plays a girl named Charlie who is sort of a lowly tech working in one of Dick Roman's companies. She's an amateur computer hacker and unwittingly gets wrapped up in Sam and Dean's problems. It's a classic story of an everyday girl who does not want to be in a whistleblower position."
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

AdmiralDigby

Quote from: TinkTanker on March 16, 2012, 07:06:45 AM
Felicia Day will guest star in the April 27 episode, "The Girl with the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo." She will play the title character, which is indeed a spin on the Stieg Larsson character, according to executive producer Sera Gamble:

"Felicia plays a girl named Charlie who is sort of a lowly tech working in one of Dick Roman's companies. She's an amateur computer hacker and unwittingly gets wrapped up in Sam and Dean's problems. It's a classic story of an everyday girl who does not want to be in a whistleblower position."

:like:

I love Sam and Dean - can't wait to watch this season ( seen a couple , we like marathoning stuff )

Leviathans look uber-creepy .

It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life