• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Once Upon a Time!!!

Started by Saxon, March 26, 2012, 12:57:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saxon

My new favorite show!! Jessi and I are totally addicted!!! How much? Well, for the first time ever, I cosplayed at a con. heh. Jessi had dressed up too, but another girl who was with us had dressed as the same character, and Jessi's wig just wasn't as good. She opted to 'dress down' as we used to say at faire when we'd get out of costume. Funny thing was, with her hair, people just assumed she was Mary Margaret. We never got great pix for ourselves, but there was a lot of photo snapping going on. Fun stuff.

So, who else is watching? Anyone totally LOVING it? For me, it's the same as my X-files & Firefly days...just wish there was a message board to hang on after each ep. Jessi's been doing Tumblr, but she has to be careful w/ spoilers, since the East Coast peeps start making gifs and all kinds of fun screen cap stuff right away.

Eric

Rosie

Anyone else watching this?

I love it. It's incredible.

TinkTanker

"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Eric