• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Season 4 Premiere

Started by Pearl@32, August 12, 2008, 11:02:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinkTanker

I think this is one that I'm going to relegate to letting Ann watch by herself.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Phyll33

Quote from: Spooky on September 03, 2008, 09:59:05 PM
I'll have to watch it again from the beginning and not high on nyquil. but I was not impressed. KILL SWEETS!

I felt the same way. It was a really long dragged out episode with too much going on and none of it very exciting. They tried to do too many
different story lines and none of it was done well. Darn!!

TinkTanker

That episode was directed by someone with ADD.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Spooky

[spoiler]To me it seems they were trying to say, "Zack who? I don't know what you are talking about. Look Jack is in the garbage truck and what about sex... lets talk about how horny (randy in the Englishman's case) this person is.  Zack who? No one by that name here. This isn't the Zack you were looking for. SEX! Oh yeah, someone was killed and someone killed them. Oh lets kill the randy guy too and no one will seem that upset about it?! Zack who? There is no Zack here. Move along. Oh and lets have Angela and Jack break up for no good reason at all. that'll stop them thinking about Jack. And lets have Zack's replacement (Zack who?) quit and make everyone wonder why he was on the show to begin with. Oh yeah, Cam can sleep with angelas ex husband. Um why are you still thinking about Zack you stooopid viewer. There is no Zack here. SEX (not thinking about Zack (who doesn't exist) any more are you?)! Isn't Sweets dreamy with those big frikin' clown lips (those lips will make them forget about Zack) and goofy smile.[/spoiler]

KILL SWEETS! Bring back Zack! Ohhh...how about have Zack kill Sweets? I'd like that.  >:D
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Phyll33

Quote from: TinkTanker on September 04, 2008, 07:55:40 AM
That episode was directed by someone with ADD.

Yep, it looked like they were trying to wrap up a lot of things in that episode so they could start anew. Nothing ever seemed to be fully finished.
I still didn't completely understand all of the first mystery when the next one came about and that seemed to so rushed in what happened and
pretty obvious to me who did it. Angela and Hodgins was silly how they broke them up and Cam's behavior was ludicrous for someone that
is supposed to have some smarts. Not a good start.

Phyll33

Bones wasn't bad tonight, then again I like animal shows. Sweets is still having too much impact but at least
they got back to some continuity and making sense with the personal lives.

Spooky

Won't be watching until this weekend. UFC Fight Night tonight!!!!
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Saxon

Quote from: Spooky on September 17, 2008, 07:59:20 PM

Then I will spoiler space for you...

[spoiler]Okay, much better. Felt more 'real'...and I didn't want to out and out KILL Sweets. In fact, he was much less annoying, only as much as I think they thought he would/should be. I absolutely loved how he helped Hodgins, and the way they DID mention Zack. I LOVED the interaction with Bones and Booth at the end with the dog. Even the silly, 'God spelled backwards is dog', made it feel more like them. I don't know what the deal was with last week...but I sure do hope they keep building toward some better stuff. I liked the temporary older dude. So, I guess Bones will be like the 'Love Boat' and have someone new 'on board' every week, huh? Looks like next week's ep is going to make me made though. *sigh*[/spoiler]

Phyll33

Quote from: Saxon on September 18, 2008, 02:27:59 AM
Quote from: Spooky on September 17, 2008, 07:59:20 PM

Then I will spoiler space for you...

[spoiler]Okay, much better. Felt more 'real'...and I didn't want to out and out KILL Sweets. In fact, he was much less annoying, only as much as I think they thought he would/should be. I absolutely loved how he helped Hodgins, and the way they DID mention Zack. I LOVED the interaction with Bones and Booth at the end with the dog. Even the silly, 'God spelled backwards is dog', made it feel more like them. I don't know what the deal was with last week...but I sure do hope they keep building toward some better stuff. I liked the temporary older dude. So, I guess Bones will be like the 'Love Boat' and have someone new 'on board' every week, huh? Looks like next week's ep is going to make me made though. *sigh*[/spoiler]

That's the way I felt too. I think the show last week was one that was supposed to be last season before Angela and
Hodgins broke up but after Zack left so it felt out of order. The writers strike threw everything out of order.

Saxon

Yep. Hopefully they will find their footing and give us the stuff we've always loved.