• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Oh Snap! Season 5 Begins...

Started by Pearl@32, August 12, 2008, 11:00:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SerenityValley

Quote from: TinkTanker on November 12, 2008, 08:49:01 AM
Taub does zero for me as a character. The only one of the new crew I like is Harold.

I like 13!  I even think I like her better than Cameron.
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

TinkTanker

Quote from: SerenityValley on November 14, 2008, 06:40:36 AM
Taub does zero for me as a character. The only one of the new crew I like is Harold.

There really is room enough for one woman on the team and it can be settled in only one way.

I'll get the baby oil.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

SerenityValley

Quote from: Pearl@32 on November 12, 2008, 09:03:10 AM
Taub is smart though, and he's the one on the team with the most surgical experience. I know that's not what you meant.

At least they're not all in each other's pants on ER. GEEZ! They're like a freakin' soap. (Ooh, which reminds me, need to watch this week for Anthony Edwards and to see if there'll be a tribute to Michael Crichton, seeing as he only CREATED it.)

Apparently Clooney is gonna do an ep or so.  As much as he gets on my nerves politically, he's still hot!  Also heard that Eriq La Salle was gonna be on.  Oh, and I guess "Dr. Green" will be back as either flashbacks or memories unless they are gonna raise him from the dead!  I haven't watched ER since they killed Anthony off the show.
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

SerenityValley

Quote from: TinkTanker on November 14, 2008, 06:42:28 AM
Quote from: SerenityValley on November 14, 2008, 06:40:36 AM

There really is room enough for one woman on the team and it can be settled in only one way.

I'll get the baby oil.

Technically, Cameron isn't on the team.  Neither is Chase.  So, put a hold on that baby oil, ya perv!

SerenityValley

Last weeks ep was hilarious, as usual!

[spoiler]House:  I kinda hit that last night so she's all on my jock.

Thirteen:  Wow, she looks really good for someone on ruphies (SP?)[/spoiler]

:rofl:

Pearl@32

Quote from: SerenityValley on November 14, 2008, 06:43:58 AM

Apparently Clooney is gonna do an ep or so.  As much as he gets on my nerves politically, he's still hot!  Also heard that Eriq La Salle was gonna be on.  Oh, and I guess "Dr. Green" will be back as either flashbacks or memories unless they are gonna raise him from the dead!  I haven't watched ER since they killed Anthony off the show.

It would not surprise me if Clooney did show up on ER. The show made him a star and he owes everything to John Wells.

Last night's episode was like seeing old friends. It was a brilliant way to give Anthony Edwards the opportunity to play Dr. Greene for the last time. Someone over on tvguide.com mentioned in their review of last night that she was "amazed how easily Edwards slipped back into character," and I couldn't agree more. Every so often during the episode, an old cast member would show up, that wasn't reported to be on the show. Laura Innes as Kerry, Paul McCrane as Rocket Romano, and Abraham Benrubi as Jerry. It made me smile. That was MY SHOW. I had 23 VHS tapes of 5 seasons, which I only chucked or kept for temp tapes this past year. I really thought I was in love with Clooney. *shakes head*

I think Edwards was the only person to actually say "gao se" on the show, and it might have been his last or close-to-last episode. He was trying to get out of bed or something and he couldn't. (Holy crap, he said gao se! Did he really say gao se?)
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Consigliere5

hey Pearl...

i wanna get someone a gift... and she's a big House fan... are there any **interesting** House-related items to buy?

TinkTanker

Quote from: Consigliere5 on December 02, 2008, 12:28:47 PM
hey Pearl...

i wanna get someone a gift... and she's a big House fan... are there any **interesting** House-related items to buy?
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Pearl@32

hey Pearl...

There is always this new CD/DVD: Hoggin' All The Covers by Band From TV

Hugh Laurie talks about new CD
http://www.amazon.com/gp/mpd/permalink/m2USFZCMVF4A1F

Amazon link to order (can also watch videos from this link: there are three total)
http://www.amazon.com/Hoggin-Covers-Combo-Amazon-com-Exclusive/dp/B001IDZGCU/ref=pd_sim_b_2

The members of BAND FROM TV donate 100% of their proceeds to charity (Epilepsy Foundation, Save the Children, Art of Elysium, Donate Life and CAPP).

Product Description
Band From TV lets loose their debut release. Led by "Heroes" star Greg Grunberg,"Desperate Housewives" star James Denton, "House" star Hugh Laurie, Cashmere Mafia star Bonnie Somerville and the original star of the "Bachelor" Bob Guiney. This celebrity ensemble really "rocks the Hizzy." This CD/DVD allows fans an inside look and backstage perspective as well as a front row seat to a concert that will have you singing to each of the famous hit songs the band plays. 100% of the bands proceeds are being donated to charities including "Epilepsy Foundation" and "Save The Children" just to name a few. The concert is awesome and the backstage footage is one of a kind! A definite collector item!!! The Band From TV will never again be captured on film as we have done for this very special project. Filmed in High Definition with over 14 cameras the CD/DVD is a must have. As a bonus it comes with a production book of celebrity photos and a chance to win autographed merchandise including Band From TV signed Gibson Guitars,signed drum heads and signed photos.

1. Piece Of My Heart
2. You Really Got Me
3. Will It Go Round In Circles
4. Feelin' Alright
5. Pink Cadillac
6. Lean On Me
7. Hard To Handle
8. Mustang Sally
9. The Letter
10. Viva Las Vegas
11. Goodnight Irene
12. Papa Loves Mama
13. Shake A Tail Feather

That DAMN ball (check pet stores?)

http://www.housemd-guide.com/music-dvd-books/gifts.php
~The "Everybody Lies" t-shirt is not offered anymore on seenon.com. This was the shirt they sold to raise money for NAMI.

This just came out: House and Philosophy: Everybody Lies by Henry Jacoby who teaches philosophy at East Carolina University. He has published articles primarily on the philosophy of mind and was a contributor to South Park and Philosophy (978-1-4051-6160-2).
http://www.amazon.com/dp/0470316608?tag=continguidetothe&camp=14573&creative=327641&linkCode=as1&creativeASIN=0470316608&adid=1Y49P557TZC62PX1RYMF&
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

SerenityValley

hey Pearl...

Vicoden....oh, wait, that'd be illegal!   :D