• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Oh Snap! Season 5 Begins...

Started by Pearl@32, August 12, 2008, 11:00:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric

Quote from: SerenityValley on October 30, 2008, 06:46:11 AM
Great pic, but I can't read any of the shirts except for House!  (And, is it coincidence that all three chix are barefoot??)

Chase is barefoot.
Oh wait ...

Eric

Dr. Wilson: Admit the past, deny the present.
Dr. Hadley (Thirteen): Everything has a reason.
Dr. Kutner: Doing things changes things.
Dr. Chase: Don't blame me, blame my gender.
Dr. House: Hope is for sissies.
Dr. Foreman: Bad mojo is not a diagnosis.
Dr. Cuddy: Don't trust opinions.
Dr. Cameron: Something is something.
Dr. Taub: Be good, get good or give up.

Source (and larger picture):  http://becomingjudie.wordpress.com/2008/08/12/hope-is-for-sissies/

SerenityValley

Quote from: TinkTanker on October 03, 2008, 12:22:39 PM
What? I like the character. Plus the actor is Michael Weston.

Darn, I thought you were talking about David Morse.  I love him!
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

SerenityValley

Quote from: Eric on October 30, 2008, 06:53:13 AM
Great pic, but I can't read any of the shirts except for House!  (And, is it coincidence that all three chix are barefoot??)

Chase is barefoot.
Oh wait ...

He sure is!  How'd I miss that.  He's trying to be Keith Urban, that man is ALWAYS barefoot and just so happens to be Aussie also!
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

TinkTanker

Quote from: SerenityValley on October 30, 2008, 07:06:15 AM
Quote from: TinkTanker on October 03, 2008, 12:22:39 PM
What? I like the character. Plus the actor is Michael Weston.

Darn, I thought you were talking about David Morse.  I love him!

David Morse rocks. He is vastly underrated. I've yet to see him in anything I didn't like.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

SerenityValley

Quote from: TinkTanker on October 30, 2008, 06:49:09 AM

As they should be! You don't need shoes to walk from the kitchen to the bedroom. :loloeo:

:doh:

Pearl@32

While this is one of my favorite shows, I think it is starting to jump the shark. Don't get me wrong, I still LOVE the show.
[spoiler]I mean, if House and Cuddy start dating???[/spoiler]

At least the writing is well-rounded enough to interweave the plot through most of the characters' story lines. Nicely directed.

It must be weird to work with your ex-fiancee ~ Jennifer Morrison and Jesse Spencer used to be engaged. I think they even got engaged when Eric and I did (NYE 2006). But they seem to keep professional and good for them, damn mentally unscrewed up healthy people! hee
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

TinkTanker

Taub does zero for me as a character. The only one of the new crew I like is Harold.

As far as [spoiler]House and Kuddy dating, he will screw it up and it will lead to much angsty angst.[/spoiler]
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Pearl@32

Taub is smart though, and he's the one on the team with the most surgical experience. I know that's not what you meant.

At least they're not all in each other's pants on ER. GEEZ! They're like a freakin' soap. (Ooh, which reminds me, need to watch this week for Anthony Edwards and to see if there'll be a tribute to Michael Crichton, seeing as he only CREATED it.)

As for a partner for House, [spoiler]I'm still rooting for Wilson. Or I guess that would be Hilson. House fans name their hookups: Hameron, Huddy...It's so hard to believe I don't belong to a House message board.[/spoiler]
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Saxon