• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Oh Snap! Season 5 Begins...

Started by Pearl@32, August 12, 2008, 11:00:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric

There's an excellent episode, I ~think~ from the season before last, which deals with abortion and has an operation on the fetus in-the-womb.  What happens was very touching... and that it was based on a real happening was simply amazing.

I haven't been quite as hot on the House experience since the team broke up... but then, they had to do something to mix it up.
The last two episodes from last season were very good, though -- dealing with Wilson's girlfriend.

TinkTanker

The detective is supposed to be spun off into his own series. Kind of like House lite.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Eric

Quote from: TinkTanker on October 03, 2008, 11:54:08 AM
The detective is supposed to be spun off into his own series. Kind of like House lite.

Oh noeeess!!!!

TinkTanker

What? I like the character. Plus the actor is Michael Weston.

Eric

Maybe they'll call it After-H*O*U*S*E?

;)

His character came off as quirky for me in the first episode or two, though it seems to have matured quickly as-of the latest ep.  I guess I'll just have to (happily) wait for more.

Pearl@32

Forgot to post this: Season 5 Cast

"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Eric

TinkTanker

Quote from: Pearl@32 on October 29, 2008, 07:51:10 PM
Forgot to post this: Season 5 Cast

I want to see 13 and Cameron oil wrestle to each other for the right to do Cuddy.

SerenityValley

Great pic, but I can't read any of the shirts except for House!  (And, is it coincidence that all three chix are barefoot??)
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

TinkTanker

Quote from: SerenityValley on October 30, 2008, 06:46:11 AM
Great pic, but I can't read any of the shirts except for House!  (And, is it coincidence that all three chix are barefoot??)

As they should be! You don't need shoes to walk from the kitchen to the bedroom. :loloeo: