• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

House 9/27/2010 episode

Started by TinkTanker, September 27, 2010, 07:22:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinkTanker

Don't mind me, just trying to decide which kid lives and which kid dies.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Eric

Well kiss my grits.  Pearl called it, but we weren't sure.

TinkTanker

I realized who it was about 2/3rds the way through and shouted out "You know who that is?" and Ann recognized her as soon as I said it.

BTW, "Progressive Flo" sounds like the name of a lesbian punk band.

Pearl@32

hELLO! and You're excused!

Yes, did you recognize the husband ~ the husband of one said Yolanda, YoSaffBridge? Durran Haymer in "Trash"?
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3572991488/tt1685104
Dwier Brown and Stephanie Courtney (Progessive lady finally has a name!).

Meanwhile ~ this is a weird Photoshop but kinda hilarious:
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Pearl@32

I thought this episode and the last one were really, really well-written and satisfying for even the most non-Huddy fan (me).

The "odd couple-father and son" were cute. The "Carbon dating?" joke is classic House.
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

TinkTanker

Did you recognize Pittsburgh Steelers coach Mike Tomlin as the black doctor?

Pearl@32

Spooky

Stephanie Courtney of the Progressive commercials auditions for a commercial

http://www.thestream.tv/watch.php?v=1504

And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Pearl@32

She's the main company member of the Groundlings, and probably loooooves wearing a Bumpit in her hair in all those Progressive commercials.

I actually like Flo. She didn't really have too much to do in the House episode though.

It made me sad last night that the family couldn't discuss all the options out in the open.