• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

100th Episode

Started by Spooky, April 09, 2010, 01:46:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spooky

I really liked it. Zack was back, in the flash back scenes at least, and it had that charm that made the show so much fun for me.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Phyll33

Didn't like it because it was so inconsistent with what we had been lead to believe. The Bones community
is up in arms. Don't they even go back to the beginning and check out their facts before they try and pass
episodes like this off as the truth? It is hard to believe they took a show as good as this and just literally
let the bottom fall out of it. Why is Emily playing Bones stupider here lately?  She doesn't strike me from
what I've seen in interviews as being the brightest bulb in the room but at one time she sort of acted like
in the show at least that she was getting some smarts socially. Now that seems to have flown the coop.
Are the writers sick of the show because they sure have lost their mojo on this one.