• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Bones Season 5 Premiere

Started by Pearl@32, August 24, 2009, 08:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pearl@32

For the Bones fans. ;)

8:00 pm ET/PT
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Saxon

Eric

She's adding to the calendar.  Look right above her message, here, for the Linked Events box.

Pearl@32

Quote from: Saxon on August 25, 2009, 12:27:58 AM
Quote from: Pearl@32 on August 24, 2009, 08:25:39 PM
For the Bones fans. ;)

8:00 pm ET/PT

What? When? Did I miss it?

I was just starting to make my season premiere rounds on the calendar.  :popcorn:
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

Pearl@32

premiere mini-scoop

David Boreanaz said on our FOX affiliate this morning to [spoiler]watch out for the clown and once you see this ep you're going to go, whaaaatt?![/spoiler]

Pearl@32

Geez, I'm posting more in this thread than anyone else and I don't even WATCH the show on a regular basis!  :rofl:

Phyll33

I'm so glad the new seasons of shows are starting. I'll finally have something to
watch downstairs on the big screen in the evenings. I wish I knew when they would
be bringing Chuck back. Rumors it will come back sooner but evidently still just that.
I'm going to really miss that this Fall.

Love Bones though and hopefully they will have a good season.

Phyll33

Very disappointed in Bones this year so far. It is looking very tired and more gory. Like
it knows it is winding down and trying to add shock to perk things up. Story lines are
feeble, and the stars are looking less then spectacular. They have gone back and started
making Temperance stupid again socially when they had improved that aspect of her in
the last seasons. Looks like the writers are running out of ideas and struggling.

Spooky

The only person I like on the show is Tamara Taylor as Cam. Emily Deschanel is less than believable as Brennan (you can see the smoke coming out of her ears when she delivers the science mumbojumbo). I wish Sweets would die... horribly. Angela and Hodgins are OK and Angelus needs to be less of a girlyman at times. Getting rid of Zack was a big mistake.

And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

TinkTanker

We gave up about six or seven episodes into last year, though Ann has got me to get last year's episodes for her to watch. It got to the point where they felt they had to out-gross and out-gore each episode.

Plus, ya know. Sweets.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"