• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

House Season 6 Begins 9/21/09

Started by Pearl@32, August 24, 2009, 08:05:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pearl@32

:happy:
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Spooky

I guess all my email to Fox pleading with them to cancel this show fell of deaf ears.  :-\
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Pearl@32

"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

TinkTanker

Lucas Douglas, the detective, will be back this season, investigating the brutal murder of one of the team. All evidence points to House, but he was locked away in the nuthouse at the time. Or was he?

http://tinyurl.com/2tcnbl
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Pearl@32

Pearl@32

Fingers crossed for Hugh this Sunday at the Emmy's. If two people deserve the Emmy, it's him and Neil Patrick Harris.

As for S6: I am beyond psyched that Andre Braugher and Franke Potente are on board this season. I didn't almost recognize Potente (thank you Bourne movies). And I just love anything Braugher does. He is the man. One of my friends has met him twice and gotten his autograph both times ~ he signs in lowercase. hee

Here's comic gems:
House Bloopers

TinkTanker

"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Pearl@32

Just saw a LOL promo clip for tomorrow night.

T-minus 24 hours!

Pearl@32

Cranston!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are becoming the Gandolfini of the Emmys!!!

If you weren't Malcolm's father, I would hate you!

Dammit. Jon Hamm couldn't even win either, and they're on the same network.

Hugh is sitting out there and I hope he knows he is the gao se. I know he doesn't. But he is.

Pearl@32