• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

"We Surround Them" logo on last night's ep

Started by SerenityValley, March 13, 2009, 09:34:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SerenityValley

So, I was watching Bones last night.  There was a scene, close to the end of the ep, where Bones, Booth and Cam were sitting in a restaurant.  The placemats on the table were the exact logo Glenn uses for "We Surround Them"!!  I swear!  This ep was directed by David Boreanez, so maybe he's a Glenn fan!!

[attachment=1]

Trying to find a screencap, I'll come back and add it if I do.

Found it!!

[attachment=2]
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Spooky

I noticed that too. He may be a Glenn fan, but I'd venture to say it's more that the show takes place in D.C. and the image is an old political cartoon done by Ben Franklin before the Revolution to garner support for the joining of the colonies. It was probably just added to the scene to add a little historical ambiance.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Spooky

And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.