• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Started by Spooky, April 25, 2013, 12:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spooky

I have all the eps on DVR. I'll catch up sometime.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

TinkTanker

"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

geogal

Got to meet Clark Gregg, Ming Na Wen, Elizabeth Henstridge, Brett Dalton, and J. August Richards at Comicpalooza.  They were all super gracious, Clark Gregg is a total Fan Boy just like Coulson(he got really excited when people asked what comics he read as a kid), Brett Dalton is REALLY loving the change-up for Ward, and they know nothing about Season 2.  According to Clark Gregg, you never know anything until you get a call in the middle of the night from 'not enough numbers' and suddenly you're on a plane. 

And Stan Lee and Lou Ferrigno crashed the panel.  Crowd (and actors) went wild.  Lots of selfies with Stan by the cast.

Eric

Eric

The spin-off series is getting a spin-off.

QuoteWe don't know is which characters from the current series will be moving over to the proposed spinoff – so let the speculation being on that. There won't be an implanted pilot episode this season directly setting up the spinoff, either (like how CW launched The Flash out of Arrow). However, story elements that are still to come on SHIELD this year will be used to lay the groundwork for the potential new series. So by the end of the season – assuming the details for this project haven't already leaked, which is rather unlikely – the spinoff concept should be clear.

Spooky

I'm waiting for the spin off or the spin off of the spin off.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Eric

Eric

TinkTanker

As long as CW is kicking ass and taking names, MaoS is cancellation-proof. Marvel needs some presence on network TV.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"