• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Poker

Started by Spooky, November 29, 2013, 11:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spooky

Poker legend Daniel Negreanu is selling some of his action to the WSOP this year.

Sadly there is so much interest that his site is dead. I want to buy just a small piece (maybe $50), but all I have been doing is refreshing the page for 30 minutes.

And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Spooky

They could not get the site going yesterday and had to move it to a new server to handle the traffic. I was able to spend $15 ($ of each package) today. It will make watching the WSOP a lot more fun now that I have a piece of the most famous poker player on the world.

Eric

So, if he wins then you win?

Spooky

If he makes a profit the people who got packages will make money. He over sold and a lot of people, including me, got refunded our money. :(

Spooky

So, they need to stop the Coronavirus before the World Series of Poker. I don't want it to be canceled. I have been looking forward to my trip since I booked my tickets last year. I would put money on it being canceled. hundreds of thousands of people from all around the world congregating at the Rio over a month and half to sit next to each other in big rooms to handle chips and cards for hours and hours.

:-\

Spooky

LOL just realized how selfish that sounded.