• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

"Zack" returns (if only for one ep)

Started by SerenityValley, September 22, 2008, 09:58:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SerenityValley

"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

TinkTanker

They should have Zack rip out Sweets's throat with his teeth. Booth and Temp share a laugh. Bush pardons Zack, Zack rejoins the team. The end.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Phyll33

I think this bringing back Zack every now and then may blow up in their faces. They don't seem to understand
that it wasn't the actor but the character that once was we want to see and they blew that out of the water with
the stupid Gormagon thing and the changing of who he was as a person.

I sure would like to know what these idiot writers were thinking. Maybe they were all drunk and stoned from having
so much time off from the writers strike. Maybe they deliberately wanted to sabotage good shows and stick it to the
higher ups. What they did to this just doesn't make sense.

Spooky

Zack was hypnotized by Sweets! FREE ZACK! KILL SWEETS!
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

SerenityValley

Quote from: TinkTanker on September 22, 2008, 10:00:35 AM
They should have Zack rip out Sweets's throat with his teeth. Booth and Temp share a laugh. Bush pardons Zack, Zack rejoins the team. The end.

:haha:

Yep, I agree!
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

SerenityValley

Quote from: Phyll33 on September 22, 2008, 10:08:52 AM

I think this bringing back Zack every now and then may blow up in their faces. They don't seem to understand
that it wasn't the actor but the character that once was we want to see and they blew that out of the water with
the stupid Gormagon thing and the changing of who he was as a person.

I sure would like to know what these idiot writers were thinking. Maybe they were all drunk and stoned from having
so much thyme off from the writers strike. Maybe they deliberately wanted to sabotage good shows and stick it to the
higher ups. What they did to this just doesn't make sense.

Yep.  I think they are trying to "pacify" the fans with this.  Won't work.  They really screwed the show up by ditching Zack.  Oh, and KS!

TinkTanker

Plus, when Zack says he's King of the Lab, nobody dares to disagree.

SerenityValley

And while we're on the subject of the screwed up writers at Bones, why'd they split Hodgins and Angela up?  Stupid.  It took forever to get them together, it was pretty stupid to do that.  If it wasn't for DB, I'd just quit watching.

TinkTanker

Quote from: SerenityValley on September 22, 2008, 10:22:30 AM
And while we're on the subject of the screwed up writers at Bones, why'd they split Hodgins and Angela up?  Stupid.  It took forever to get them together, it was pretty stupid to do that.  If it wasn't for DB, I'd just quit watching.

Joss would have just killed one of them and been done with it.

Spooky

Quote from: TinkTanker on September 22, 2008, 10:30:21 AM
Quote from: SerenityValley on September 22, 2008, 10:22:30 AM

Joss would have just killed one of them and been done with it.

Probably Angela and it would be a very mysterious death, one that wouldn't be solved for a couple of seasons. We would get to see Jack regress to the depths of despair and then slowly get his head on straight (ala Wesley in Angel) and eventually figure who killed her.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.