• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

'House' Renewed For An Eighth Season By Fox

Started by Pearl@32, May 10, 2011, 10:16:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spooky

Quote"I force people to think about things in a different way..." No, you force people to think you're STUPID!

I thought the exact same thing when she said that! Too many artists use the excuse of 'I'm making art' to do stupid stuff. Stupid stuff is stupid stuff, not art.
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

TinkTanker

Quote from: Spooky on May 24, 2011, 08:30:41 AM
Quote"I force people to think about things in a different way..." No, you force people to think you're STUPID!

I thought the exact same thing when she said that! Too many artists use the excuse of 'I'm making art' to do stupid stuff. Stupid stuff is stupid stuff, not art.

Which is what the writers were saying, IMHO. They weren't supporting the stupidity of 'performance artists', they were exposing it.

As far as nobody being in the dining room, House saw them finishing up and gave them time to clear out. Or he really didn't care if he killed them all. He'd taken a month's supply of Vicodin (that we know of) in a couple of days, most in the last day. He had a dissociative breakdown.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Eric

I need to find House to sell all these Vicodin prescripts my dentist gives me, which I never take.  Maybe that'd pay her bill.  ;)

TinkTanker

Quote from: Eric on May 24, 2011, 09:00:46 AM
I need to find House to sell all these Vicodin prescripts my dentist gives me, which I never take.  Maybe that'd pay her bill.  ;)

You have my mailing address, right?  8)

TinkTanker

Pearl@32

Quote from: TinkTanker on May 24, 2011, 08:51:35 AM
Quote from: Spooky on May 24, 2011, 08:30:41 AM

Which is what the writers were saying, IMHO. They weren't supporting the stupidity of 'performance artists', they were exposing it.

That is a good thought. Especially since it made Thirteen look stupid as well.  :headbang:  She almost ruined Tron Legacy for me, but I have to say she is totally ruining Cowboys and Aliens, not that that was a stretch because Harrison Ford is doing a bang-up job there as well!

I'll have to check out that interview from David Shore.

QuoteAs far as nobody being in the dining room, House saw them finishing up and gave them time to clear out. Or he really didn't care if he killed them all. He'd taken a month's supply of Vicodin (that we know of) in a couple of days, most in the last day. He had a dissociative breakdown.

It's so hard to tell anymore with House! He acted the same to me! It was one thing to put him in a psych ward, because that actually made sense. I don't know, maybe I'm Murtaugh because of House's age. Give it UP, already! Who would freakin' act like that!

Murtaugh = "I'm too old for this gao se"

I just think they've messed up the show. The last ep that was probably the best was the one where House and Cuddy were all these other characters. I missed it, but saw snippets ~ I think it was the one where Cuddy broke up with him ("Bombshells"). That "Get Happy" number was beyond cool!!!!! So Fred Astaire....but without the dancin'!
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.