• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Season 8

Started by Spooky, October 07, 2010, 06:34:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AdmiralDigby

I suspect I'll be grabbing the first couple seasons sometime soon .

It's nice here with a view of the trees
Eating with a spoon?
They don't give you knives?
'Spect you watch those trees
Blowing in the breeze
We want to see you lead a normal life

Pearl@32

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Even if you view it out of order ~ like if you're watching reruns on USA ~ you can eventually catch up, but if you'd be picking up DVDs then never mind!

The cast is awesome and Mark Harmon is the coolest, with Pauley Perrette coming in second (for me). I'm a Cote de Pablo fan too (she was born in Chile). They're all awesome, they all grow on you, even Jimmy.
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Spooky

Quote from: Pearl@32 on January 14, 2011, 11:30:45 AM
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Even if you view it out of order ~ like if you're watching reruns on USA ~ you can eventually catch up, but if you'd be picking up DVDs then never mind!

The cast is awesome and Mark Harmon is the coolest, with Pauley Perrette coming in second (for me). I'm a Cote de Pablo fan too (she was born in Chile). They're all awesome, they all grow on you, even Jimmy.

Don't forget Kate and Jenny! Never forget....
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Eric

The cast is awesome and Mark Harmon is the coolest, with Pauley Perrette coming in second (for me). I'm a Cote de Pablo fan too (she was born in Chile).

Bender says, "'Allo there, what's this?"

Spooky

Quote from: Eric on January 14, 2011, 12:49:02 PM
The cast is awesome and Mark Harmon is the coolest, with Pauley Perrette coming in second (for me). I'm a Cote de Pablo fan too (she was born in Chile).

Bender says, "'Allo there, what's this?"

Nice find!

Phyll33

Wow! She looks pretty good as a blond.

Pearl@32

"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

Pearl@32

Flashback-o-rama tonight! I had forgotten it was about all of them talking about the past. Sad but interesting revisit after all these years.

Spooky

TinkTanker

"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"