• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Part 1 of the spinoff airs tonight

Started by TinkTanker, April 28, 2009, 08:31:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinkTanker

"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Spooky

Quotethey are a group of people working together having fun together and being in danger together.

I like that formula.

QuoteNinety percent what people are going to see on this show is realistic, and it's the actors doing it. It's not a special effect.

Nice!

Am now excited!!!  :jumping:
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

TinkTanker

LL Cool J is beyond ripped.

Several years ago he was in concert in Birmingham and was at one of the radio stations to promote the show. A syndicated sports show was in the same building and they snagged him for an hour. LL Cool J wanted to talk sports and the host wanted to talk music but the hour was pretty damn cool. He's a righteous dude.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Spooky

Only 3 1/2 hours... for us west coasties anyway

JRBlackstar

Quote from: TinkTanker on April 28, 2009, 08:50:23 AM

Several years ago he was in concert in Birmingham and was at one of the radio stations to promote the show. A syndicated sports show was in the same building and they snagged him for an hour. LL Cool J wanted to talk sports and the host wanted to talk music but the hour was pretty ai ya cool. He's a righteous dude.

Tink - feel free to add that pic to my hottie thread, would ya?  Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

Doc Holliday

And for the gentlemen here, some equal time, courtesy of the Doc...
Have you ever wondered why you and I have been part of so many unfortunate incidents, but are still here? I have figured it out. It's nothing much, just luck. I wake up every day looking at Death, and you know what? He ain't half bad.

SerenityValley

Quote from: TinkTanker on April 28, 2009, 08:50:23 AM

Several years ago he was in concert in Birmingham and was at one of the radio stations to promote the show. A syndicated sports show was in the same building and they snagged him for an hour. LL Cool J wanted to talk sports and the host wanted to talk music but the hour was pretty ai ya cool. He's a righteous dude.

I've never been much of a hip-hop fan, but I love seeing him in movies/tv.  I'm liking the team of the new show.
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Spooky

Interesting. Love learning more of Gibb's back story. I am also liking the the characters of the new show. Looking forward to it in the fall.