• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Mark Harmon has aged better than Bruce Willis

Started by TinkTanker, April 10, 2009, 03:35:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinkTanker

Oh, and one of the producers of NCIS is Roger Director, who was a producer on Moonlighting. Permaybehaps that is where some of the snappy dialogue comes from.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Spooky

Quote from: TinkTanker on April 20, 2009, 03:25:31 PM
Oh, and one of the producers of NCIS is Roger Director, who was a producer on Moonlighting. Permaybehaps that is where some of the snappy dialogue comes from.

So he's Producer Director?  ;)
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Doc Holliday

Quote from: KDot-Yana on April 20, 2009, 02:42:06 PM
Quote from: Doc Holliday on April 19, 2009, 08:43:06 PM
I've completely lost my hair twice due to chemo (kills your vanity, trust me) -- and now I'm getting thin on top (or as I like to call it, I'm gettin' a hole in my hat).

I can say with 100% bonafide honesty that it doesn't bother me in the least. For thelove of pete, it's just hair.

When I'm on the verge of thinking of doing those stupid comb-overs, then I'm just getting the shaving cream and straight razor out -- thyme to go full-on bald.

Hey, it worked for Avery Brooks and Telly Savalas !

*tries to imagine you in Feddie pj's with a sucker and bald as a babies but...*

Love you bro'!

:haha: :haha: :haha: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Love you too, sis!
Have you ever wondered why you and I have been part of so many unfortunate incidents, but are still here? I have figured it out. It's nothing much, just luck. I wake up every day looking at Death, and you know what? He ain't half bad.