• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

NCIS on USA

Started by SerenityValley, September 11, 2008, 06:48:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SerenityValley

USA showed a dozen eps on Mon, Tue and Wed this week.  Since I have my DVR set to record the series, it's damn near full!  They were all early eps but it was fun to watch them.
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Spooky

Quote from: SerenityValley on September 11, 2008, 06:48:05 AM
USA showed a dozen eps on Mon, Tue and Wed this week.  Since I have my DVR set to record the series, it's ai ya near full!  They were all early eps but it was fun to watch them.

I was home sick on Monday and watched about 4 eps. I miss Caitlin Todd. :(
And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

SerenityValley

Quote from: Spooky on September 11, 2008, 08:07:16 AM
USA showed a dozen eps on Mon, Tue and Wed this week.  Since I have my DVR set to record the series, it's ai ya near full!  They were all early eps but it was fun to watch them.

Hunh...had my daughter home sick on Monday also.  Yep, I miss her too.  I saw a preview of the new ep yesterday

[spoiler]Since the team was "broken up" it looked like Ziva was pole-dancing!![/spoiler]
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Spooky

Quote from: SerenityValley on September 11, 2008, 08:13:12 AM
Quote from: Spooky on September 11, 2008, 08:07:16 AM

Hunh...had my daughter home sick on Monday also.  Yep, I miss her too.  I saw a preview of the new ep yesterday

[spoiler]Since the team was "broken up" it looked like Ziva was pole-dancing!![/spoiler]

Won't be missing that!!!  >:D

SerenityValley

Hang on to your tongue, Spooky:

http://www.tv.com/video/14953/last-man-standing?o=tv&tag=new_videos;video;2

[spoiler](BTW, apparently she's posing as a lounge singer, not a stripper!)[/spoiler]

Spooky

Quote from: SerenityValley on September 22, 2008, 09:36:57 AM

[spoiler](BTW, apparently she's posing as a lounge singer, not a stripper!)[/spoiler]

I've seen the ads. :)

Phyll33

Quote from: SerenityValley on September 22, 2008, 09:36:57 AM

Looks like we may get a good opener for this show. It really has never disappointed me. I hated the loss of
the first woman but Ziva really brought something special to the show and has been a fun character. I look
at this show with the character development and new actors being brought on board and then look at what
they have done with Bones and want to cry.

SerenityValley

>> Looks like we may get a good opener for this show. It really has never disappointed me. I hated the loss of
the first woman but Ziva really brought something special to the show and has been a fun character. I look
at this show with the character development and new actors being brought on board and then look at what
they have done with Bones and want to cry.<<

I hope so, I love NCIS.  We were discussing "Kate Todd" here a couple of weeks ago.  I learned (from Tink, I believe) that she left the show voluntarily.  I do like Ziva, though.  I have a feeling her character is half in love w/Tony.  Just the way she looks at him sometimes and some of her comments (especially when he was dating Jeanne (however you spell it!!).

Yep, they should have had the NCIS crew work on Bones, then maybe Zack'd still be on.  I did read somewhere that he's got a guest spot on this weeks show.  I'll see if I can find it.

SerenityValley

Phyll33

Quote from: SerenityValley on September 22, 2008, 09:55:45 AM
>> Looks like we may get a good opener for this show. It really has never disappointed me. I hated the loss of
they have done with Bones and want to cry.<<

I hope so, I love NCIS.  We were discussing "Kate Todd" here a couple of weeks ago.  I learned (from Tink, I believe) that she left the show voluntarily.  I do like Ziva, though.  I have a feeling her character is half in love w/Tony.  Just the way she looks at him sometimes and some of her comments (especially when he was dating Jeanne (however you spell it!!).

Yep, they should have had the NCIS crew work on Bones, then maybe Zack'd still be on.  I did read somewhere that he's got a guest spot on this weeks show.  I'll see if I can find it.

Oh, I definitely think she's in love with Tony and I think he cares for her to. I hope they keep this and let it have a happy
end when the show is finally over. Like they did with JAG.