• Welcome to Ten Percent of Nuthin'.

News:

Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don't love... she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.  -Mal

Main Menu

Season 9

Started by Pearl@32, September 21, 2011, 10:24:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pearl@32

Season 9 started with a bang and we actually have been rewarded with answers in the first episode. So much for  :deadhorse:  for episodes on end...hope they have a plan.

NCIS:LA was pretty intense. New opening credits for them but none for NCIS. Weird.

And has anyone EVER seen the episode where Gibbs bangs his fist on the table at the end of the opening credits? I SWEAR I have yet to see that!!
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

End the hyphens...we are all human beings who live in America.

Spooky

And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Pearl@32

:'(  for the NCIS gang and for this thread
"Reverting to name calling indicates you are getting defensive and find my point valid."—Mr. Spock, Into Darkness

Spooky

NO SPOILERS please I haven't watched it

TinkTanker

I liked the part where Tony shot Director Vance in the face and then they had to go to Quentin Tarantino's house to get rid of the body.
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly, in the right order?"

Pearl@32

It's a cliffhanger as usual, but from what I've read it might not be that bad, but we'll have to see which route they'll take it.

Spooky

Just watched. I hope it's not true.

Pearl@32

[spoiler]David McCallum did sign on for another season; I think it's Sean Murray that hasn't yet.

QuoteOn the fate of Ducky (and Palmer): "David [McCallum] and I talked about it for months, and he's been preparing for it. He was absolutely 100 percent willing to play along, and we wanted to be very secretive about it and keep it under wraps, and it's really going to give his character a new perspective on life coming back from what he experienced."

"I'm not going to play games with people. People know he signed a new contract and he is coming back, so it'll be more about the way the character evolves and the fact that he's got Palmer there to help him."

"As a medical examiner who deals with the dead, and deals with death on a daily basis, to have an experience like that is significant. And we'll play that throughout the season.

Read more tv spoilers at: http://www.tvfanatic.com/2012/05/ncis-season-10-spoilers-the-aftermath/#ixzz1vERwIr8K

Now, about that off-screen stuff: While McCallum recently signed a new contract with the show, three other regulars -- Pauley Perrette, Sean Murray and Michael Weatherly -- are still in negotiations with the studio. It's likely they'll return as well, but until they do sign, it could make for a few anxious moments for "NCIS" fans.

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2012/05/ncis-season-9-finale-cliffhanger-where-will-the-show-go-next-year.html
[/spoiler]